Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Project 52- Week 1


      Each year I like to try and challenge myself and give myself a project.  Last year I did a Project 365.  This is simply where you take one picture a day for the entire year.  I did a lot of learning last year and it really helped me with my composition.  But, the best benefit was having a picture from everyday last year.  Here is a sample of one of the months from last year.

 
 
 
 
This year I decided to give myself a little break, and I am doing a Project 52.  Simply it is one picture a week but it is within a theme.  This year my theme is
 
Lessons for my Little Boys
 
Here are my first week.  Other weeks in following posts......
 

 
I am excited about this project and hopefully I will have something to treasure at the end of the year.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment