Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome to the Amanda Dorris Photography Blog!


 
About a year and a half ago my best friend Kendra and I started a new business called Paisley Layne Photography.  We embarked on this exciting journey together with the hopes of building a wonderful business. However, life got in the way. With 4 kids (3 for me and 1 for her) two husbands, family obligations and other jobs it was really hard for us to find the time to meet and work together. SO....we have decided to part ways (on good terms of course). Kendra will continue to work under Paisley Layne Photography while I have started my own business under Amanda Dorris Photography.  Through this whole process it has been our priority to make sure that our friendship was not jeopardized (when you have been friends for 25+ years you don't want to lose that for anything), so we feel that this was the best was to preserve what was most important to us and still do what we love.

I am really excited about this new adventure.  It is always a little scary when you start something new and especially when you do it alone but I am really excited about what the future has in store for me.  

My sweet husband has designed a beautiful website for me that will be live in a few days so there will be more information about that coming soon. 

I will also be reposting some of my sessions from when I was with Paisley Layne here for you to see. 

I look forward to sharing my journey with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment