Sunday, February 24, 2013

Introducing.....the new ADP studio!


 I am so excited to introduce to you the new Amanda Dorris Photography Studio (ADP). 
It has been a long exciting process but so much fun to create a space that will be perfect for the little ones (and even some bigger ones) that I will have the pleasure of photographing.  This room was my baby's nursery but now that he is a big boy (tear) the room is all mine!  I am excited to what 2013 holds for ADP. 


My handy husband created the adjustable backdrop rack.  Post coming soon with all the details!  It is pretty fantastic and cost less than $30!

 Thank you to the 2012 ADP babies for being such wonderful models for my wall!

I have a slight prop obsession!

                                                 
Thank you to the wonderful vendors who have sent me hats and such for my clients!



                                             
One corner of the room is for backdrop storage, headbands and hats.  And the other holds blankets, fabric drops, wraps, furs.....

These windows give so much wonderful yummy natural light.

 Garland made by Me......fun and colorful project.

Chevron chair repurposed and and recovered by my dad and I.  I love it....... 

I hope you enjoyed your tour of the ADP studio.  I can't wait to show you the work that comes out of here! Special thank you to my Handy Husband, Mom and Dad!






No comments:

Post a Comment