Thursday, August 28, 2014

Baby Grayson ~ Newborn Photographer is DFW


Meet Baby Grayson!  This adorable little guy is the son of Sara, one of my friends from high school. I was beyond thrilled to have to opportunity to catch up, see her family and get to snuggle this little guy for a few hours.  Isn't he just precious?!?!?!


This image.......The hair swirl, the pose.....This needs to be LARGE on your wall!


And let me take a quick minute to tell you about this sweet little girl.  May possibly be the best big sister I have ever met.  She kept giving him kisses and she was sooooo loving 
to her baby brother.


He had a brief moment of awake time and I caught it :)



Love this little guy!  So thrilled to have had the opportunity to spend some time with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment