Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Real Pumpkin Patch- no posing involved!

Every year as the weather gets cooler I start thinking about visiting the pumpkin patch.  In the past I have had coordinated outfits, brushed hair, waited until the sun is in the perfect spot and headed to the pumpkin patch with extremely high hopes of having the perfect photoshoot.  Well, for the past 4 years it has ended with disaster, tears, other people in every shot, and one stressed out mama.  

So, this year there was absolutely no pressure.  We went to have fun.  They wore their regular clothes and I brought my camera along to document our time! Oh, and it was around noon, the sun was so bright (and not ideal) so we wore our sunglasses.   


Brody was posed by my dad.  So funny to me!!!!


I really love this picture of Brody.  This is sooooo him!


Can you see them as teenagers?


We had fun in the corn maze....until nature called.... so we had to speed up finding the exit.


My dad and Bryson talking on their pumpkin phones.....Classic!



So glad my mom was here to snap this picture of my family!



I love these three little guys!  


So, from now on....we are just going to have fun.  And I am going to be there to document the shenanigans along the way.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Kids having fun always make the best pictures. Brody's pose by Pops is interesting. I'm glad you had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Sometimes ordinary days are the best.

    ReplyDelete