Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby Cason ~ Six days old!

 
 
This baby was the sweetest and sleepiest for me!  Made my job SO easy!!!
 
 


One of my favorite friends became a mommy for the first time!  I was so delighted to get to spend the day with her and her new sweet baby Cason!  Allison did such a great job keeping little man awake before I arrived so he slept basically THE WHOLE TIME!!!!  Not sure how he did that night though. 



 
His mama had some adorable props to use and we were also able to incorporate some of her stylish home accessories in the shoot too. 
 





 










Allison had a wonderful idea for a shot and I love the results. 
 
 
 
And, if this is any indication of how sleepy this little guy is I was able to do my first (successful) composite shot! 
It's not perfect but the results I thought were great! 
 
 
(Disclaimer.....this is a composite shot....two images merged in photoshop so please do not attempt this pose unless you have extensive newborn experience and understand composites.  Safety first!!!)
 
 
 
Allison, I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see Cason as he grows.  He is precious (and I Love him) !!!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment