Thursday, November 29, 2012

B Family and Doyle's First Christmas!

 
This baby is a morning person!  Loved how he smiled the WHOLE time!
 
 
Meet Doyle!  This is Bryson's (my youngest son's) BFF!  They were born 2 weeks apart and we know they will grow up being great friends.  I had the pleasure of photographing this little guy for his first Christmas as well as getting some family pictures for his parents.  His parents are some of our absolute best friends and so it made me so happy to get to do this for them.  We love them!
 


 

 

 
Doyle and his mama!

 
Doyle and Daddy....I love this one!
 
 
Next, we went to my home studio and did some Christmas pictures of Mr. Doyle.  I think they turned out SO cute!
 




 
 
I couldn't pick just one favorite from this session so it's a tie.....


 
 
Love you guys!  Thanks for allowing me to capture this moment for you!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment