Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh my cuteness....Baby Henry!

 
This baby...This baby....This baby!!!  So precious!!


 


Baby Henry (or Hungry Hungry Henry as his mama calls him) was a pure joy during his session.  He slept so well, let me do whatever I wanted to him and gave me some wonderful baby snuggles.  I was in heaven!  .....and, I got to try out some new wraps from a fabulous vendor....details coming soon in another post.  It was a joy getting to spend the day with his mama and I am looking forward to spending the next year photographing him as he grows!!! Get ready for some baby cuteness....
 
 

 
 
He has the most perfect hands and look at those LIPS......






 
 
and the favorite from this session is.........

 
 
This family is amazing!  Can't wait to see yall again soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment