Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project 52 - Week 11

Week 11 and I am finally making my first appearance on the blog. 
 
My sweet babies are growing so fast. I often look at them in disbelief at how fast time is passing.  My oldest Brayden Daniel is going to Kindergarten in the fall, Brody John is talking up a storm and my baby Bryson Carter is a year old.....walking and starting to talk.  The same little boys who brought me so much joy when they were born are bringing me joy in how wonderful little people they are becoming. Life just feels right, it makes sense and we are so happy!
 
 


These little boys have stolen my heart and I am so proud to be their mama.  I thank God every day for blessing me with these three little lives.  Love you boys....

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment