Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project 52 - Week 12

Now that the weather is getting nicer, we are spending a lot
of time outside.  Once Daddy gets home the boys and I go outside and we play.  Soccer has been one of our new fun games along with freeze tag (even though D and I are the only ones who actually understand the rules.)
 
I also got a new remote for my camera so we tried that out today.  If you notice in the picture Brayden is holding the remote.  It was his job to "take the picture."  So, he took over 800 shots in less than 5 minutes.  Little man takes his job seriously.
 
Dustin and I were talking the other day about how blessed we are to have three healthy boys who really love us and each other. 
 
We pray that their relationship just grows as they get older and they love each other (and us) more and more every day.  
 
 
 



Love you little boys.  We are proud to be your Parents!

Till next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment