Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Project 52 - Week 21

Well, It is happening....my baby is heading to Kindergarten.  I seriously don't know where the time went.....how is he old enough for Kindergarten?  Mama's denial has set in.....I am thrilled for him because I know he will LOVE it.  He is such a special little guy and I know he is going to do great. 
 
My boys were so fortunate to get to attend Sonshine Academy in Colleyville.  It is such a wonderful program where my boys not only learn their letters and numbers but Bible stories and most importantly The Gospel.  You have no idea how grateful I am for the seeds they have planted in my little guys. 
 
Brayden graduated from PreK from Sonshine academy.  It was such an adorable graduation ceremony. I was so thankful to get to be there and I was so happy my husband and my parents were able to be there too. 
 


I want my boys to know how important it is for them to do well in school, and for them to truly value their education.  If you have an education you can really do anything.....
 
 
Love you Brayden.......
 
Till next week.......
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment