Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Project 52 - Week 19

Now that I am a Mama of these three precious boys I LOVE Mother's day.  I know there are lots of people that don't think it is a real holiday but come on....Mama's work so hard.  We deserve a day.  I love the little things that my boys make for me, I love the hugs and kisses and my little guys telling me how much they love me.  Best day ever. 
 
This year all I wanted was a picture with all of my boys and I wanted to be in the picture.  Since I am usually behind the camera I often get left out of lots of memories and I often regret that.  So, this mother's day I wanted to be front and center and I wanted the three best things I ever did in the picture with me.  My sweet husband let me boss him around, change the settings, micromanage....I can't help it.  But, he did an amazing job.  I love the results.....



 
I have the privilege of being the mom to these three little angels and I will love them no matter what. I hope they grow up to be happy and I will be there for them no matter what. 
 
Stay tuned for another blog post that has all of the outtakes from this session.....there were a lot!!!!!
 
Love you boys.....
 
Till Next Week.....



No comments:

Post a Comment