Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Sterling

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to Sterling...Happy Birthday to you!!!
 
 
This is the third time I have had the pleasure of photographing this little one.  I cannot believe it is her first birthday.  We had such a great day together.  She is such a spunky little girl with such a sweet personality and I loved our day together.
 




 
She was so excited about this cake.....This is the face she made right after her first bite....
 
 


 
After  a quick bath to get all of the icing off of her we decided to go outside for a few shots.  I am SO glad that we did because these are my favorite from our session.  Look at the personality and look at those blue eyes!!!!!



 
My favorite from our session........
 
 
Happy Birthday Sterling!  Hope your first birthday was wonderful!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment