Friday, April 12, 2013

Project 52- Week 15

Spring is finally here.  Don't get me wrong, I love the winter but there is something about beautiful 70 degree days  and planting a garden that really makes me happy.  Our garden planting this year was a little more challenging because we had an extra little helper that is into everything!  It will be a miracle if our plants survive being pulled up by Bryson.  Dustin was outside preparing the soil for planting and his little helper decided to help mix everything.  The other two could care less, they were more interested in the water hose. 
 
I also started thinking about how a garden really is like things in our life.  There is the saying that "Luck is opportunity met with preparation." In our garden, we are working hard to get everything set so that it has the best chances for a fruitful summer.  I want my boys to know that all things do not come easily in life.  If there is something you want to do you have to work hard and be sure to be prepared for an opportunity to come your way. 
 
 
Boys, whatever you decide to do with you life...whether big or small don't just wait for it to come your way.  Study hard, prepare hard and I know you will be successful!
 
Till next week......
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment