Monday, April 1, 2013

Project 52- Week 13

This picture was taken around 5 pm in the afternoon and yes, all of my boys still had on their pj's.  Why create extra laundry when it isn't necessary.  Anyways, back to this weeks picture. 
 
We love being creative in our house.  Art is one of the things I love doing most with my boys.  I am a creative person and I love being creative with them.  We were outside drawing pictures on everything with sidewalk chalk and I just happened to catch Brody drawing on his brother.  I noticed Bryson had chalk on his face earlier but Brody denied it.....then I caught him in the act.  He told me he was making him "Boo-full." 



It is also pretty funny if you look at Brayden's face.  Obviously there was some encouragement from his big brother here.  Bryson, you are such a good sport. 

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment